[vdr] Re: VDR 1.3.18 Problems with converted ts streams

HGM.bg (GMX) wrote:
Hi Klaus,

Due to missing recording capacity, i'm doing recordings with my dbox2
via nfs. These are ts-mpegs which i'm converting with Project X into the
vdr-format. Cutting with vdr is much easier. With 1.3.17 these converted
files play perfectly on my vdr but with 1.3.18 these files are not
watchable anymore (Artefacts every 5 second over the complete picture).
Was there any change at the format of the vdr-format (audio?) which
Project X doesn't support at the moment ? Switching back to 1.3.17 gives
me a correct view of the same files.....

/hgm.bg
The VDR recording format hasn't been changed lately.

However, what did change is the way VDR actually handles PES
packets when replaying them. Maybe that's causing your problems,
although I can't imagine why...

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index