[vdr] Re: BUG: vdr-1.3.18 and crypted radio-channels

Am Samstag, 15. Januar 2005 15:46 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
> Gerald Raaf wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > so far the version 1.3.18 work's really good for me. Really an nice
> > Version thanks to Klaus.
> > While zapping i recognized that crypted radio channels don't work any
> > more, crypted channels work and non-crypted radio-channels also work.
> >
> > Any idea what's wrong
>
> If these are "Dolby Digital" radio channels, then this may be caused by the
> "buffer reserve" in Transfer Mode.
>
> Please try commenting the line
>
> #define FW_NEEDS_BUFFER_RESERVE_FOR_AC3
>
> in VDR/transfer.c. Does it work then?
>
> Klaus

premiere changed some Radio channels to different transponders the first four
in my channels.conf. (: So i thought it's the new vdr version.
After allowing vdr to insert new channels to channels.conf the radio channels
work again.

Gerald

Home | Main Index | Thread Index