[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Channelscan Plugin 0.0.3a

tinconn@virgilio.it wrote:
Hi

a new plugin channelscan has been released. Channelscan uses a transponders .ini file from win project like prog-DVB software for create a channels.conf
Hi, I didn't try 0.0.3a yet, but I have two issues with 0.0.3 and by diffing the files I can see that at least one of them hasn't been solved:

1) (maybe this is solved in 0.0.3a) I forgot to copy the transponders directory to the configuration directory and when I selected the plugin it hanged vdr.

2) the card selection algorithm (cDevice::NumDevices()-1) doesn't work for me: I have a skystar2 and a dxr3, and this algorithm selects the dxr3, which obviously isn'g good for scanning transponders ;-). I changed that simply to 0, but maybe it should be a configuration option or (even better) selectable in the main menu (since one could have different cards seeing different satellites).

One question, how did you decide the seconds to leave vdr to scan the transponder? Does it really needs 9 seconds, not more not less?

Bye
--
- Yo también quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software -
- I want a Software Patents Free Europe too! And you? -