[vdr] Re: vdr 1.3.18 cCondWait::SleepMs

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

dvbplayer.c- }
dvbplayer.c- else
dvbplayer.c: cCondWait::SleepMs(3); // this keeps the CPU load low
dvbplayer.c- }
dvbplayer.c-
dvbplayer.c- // Store the frame in the buffer:

--> Finally, here's the only place where SleepMs() is used in "normal" operation.
But then again, it's only in case of pause mode, and I really don't think that
the condition is  if (playMode != pmStill). Is there a reason why
pmPause is ignored here?.
And then, why, some lines after this one, PlayPes is called regardless
of the mode? Shouldn't it be called only if (playMode != pmStill &&
playMode !=pmPause) ? (see my other post about the dxr3 in pause mode, a
change in PlayPes from vdr-1.3.17 to vdr-1.3.18 triggered a race
condition here).

Bye