[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-submenu-0.0.2

Here it comes!!
The last submenu plugin/patch version!

Thanks to Thomes Günther for its patch, and to Vyacheslav Dikonov

As I didn't update my webpage, please use the direct link below for download:
http://www.freewebs.com/sadhome/Plugin/SubMenu/vdr-submenu-0.0.2.tar.gz

Little Changelog:
Correcting lots of bugs:
(null) directory creation : patch by Thomas Günther, thanks to him
enAIO issues when using MenuCmdPosition parameter... more patches are availlable to match your install
First Launch MainMenu.conf file creation fixed
Supporting Russian submenu, thanks to Vyacheslav Dikonov for reporting this one

Enjoy!

Sad

Home | Main Index | Thread Index