[vdr] Dolby Digital : remeber last setting seperate for Replay and LiveAC3

Hallo Klaus,

There is one small wish that I have. At the moment the last Audio Menu
setting is stored so that if one used DD the last time it will also be
used next time.

Would it be possible to have a seperate setting for Replay ?

What I mean. At the moment the last setting if DD was used or not is
stored and reused - that is very nice :) But at the moment I would like
to defaultly have no DD when watching Live as switch-times are better.
In Replay I would really like to have DD as default as it is a lot nicer
:)

So how about seperating this "keep last setting" between LiveAC3 and
Replay ?
So that with the Audio Menu you can setup DD while replaying and it then
will be used everytime you replay something with DD sound. And if you
setup no DD in Live viewing VDR would not used DD while live viewing :)
or the other way around if someone els would like that ...

It could even be stored in the current setup.conf setting like this :

Value of CurrentDolby
0		No Dolbydigital
1		LiveAC3 and Replay
2		LiveAC3 only
3		Replay only

This would really be a nice feature :)

Offcourse it would be very nice if it also works with older recordings
;)

I hope it is clear what I mean ...

Thanks for VDR - a good program is getting even better with every
release.
Together with the Driver/Firmware bugfixes VDR 1.3.x is running more
stable than 1.2.x ever did.
I would like to say thanks to Klaus, Oliver, Werner and all others who
have contributed for the good work :)

Greting
Christian Jacobsen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index