[linux-dvb] DVB-T Berlin: Transponder for ARD, ..

Robert Schlabbach robert_s at gmx.net
Mon May 9 15:55:36 CEST 2005

From: "Stefan Lucke" <stefan at lucke.in-berlin.de>
> it should be modified to:
>   if (source != Source || frequency != Frequency || bandwidth !=
Bandwidth ||
> modulation != Modulation || (Hierarchy && (hierarchy != Hierarchy ||
coderateL
> != CoderateL)) || coderateH != CoderateH  || guard != Guard ||
transmission !=
> Transmission) {

No, the "hierarchy != Hierarchy" check should also be done if Hierarchy is
0. So instead of

(Hierarchy && (hierarchy != Hierarchy || coderateL != CoderateL))

use

hierarchy != Hierarchy  || (hierarchy && (coderateL != CoderateL))

Assuming "Hierarchy" is the previous value and "hierarchy" is the new
value. If "Hierarchy" is the new value, use that one in the second
brackets.

> As I'm not a dvb expert, I've to ask: are there other dependant
> parameters which have to be checked only on special values of others?

No.

Regards,
--
Robert Schlabbach