[linux-dvb] Developer's Certificate of Origin / Signed-off-by:

Johannes Stezenbach js at linuxtv.org
Tue May 10 22:33:42 CEST 2005

Hi,

after submitting my latest DVB patchset to Andrew Morton
I received a request to include proper Signed-off-by:
lines from the patch authors in the future (so far
I only added my Signed-off-by: line).

See http://lkml.org/lkml/2005/5/10/38 and
http://linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/dvb-kernel/SubmittingPatches

I guess that means that if you submit patches or check stuff
into CVS without including the Signed-off-by: line I will
have to ask you to to provide it retrospectively.

Note that this is only relevant for dvb-kernel, not the
other stuff like dvb-apps or the 2.4 branch of dvb-kernel.

Thanks,
Johannes