[linux-dvb] Re: Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-T

Arne Wörner arne_woerner at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 19:30:30 CEST 2005

Hi!

I just wanted to say, that everything works fine now (I used
dvb-apps (2005-05-19) and dvb-kernel (2005-05-15) from CVS) (and I
used a cable from a volt-meter as antenna) (ans I used "ssh -c
blowfish vaako cat /dev/dvb0/adapter0/dvr0 > a" instead of NFS).

I will provide the dvb-t/de-Munich (channel.conf and
init-scan-file) files in the end of the month, when the production
service starts (in the moment I just see a cool fish and hear some
noise that fits the fish).

Bye
Arne