[linux-dvb] Push AF9005 driver to main repo?

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Fri May 4 00:09:53 CEST 2007

En/na Mauro Carvalho Chehab ha escrit:

>>> Most CodingStyle issues can easily by running a really small script,
>>> available at scripts/Lindent at the kernel tree. The script content is:
>>>
>>> 	#!/bin/sh
>>> 	indent -npro -kr -i8 -ts8 -sob -l80 -ss -ncs "$@"
>> I ran Lindent before submitting the patch to Manu !?!?
>
> I don't think so. I saw some hexadecimal values on uppercase. Also some
> idents were wrong. Could you review it please, and then, send me the
> newest version c/c ML?

re-ran Lindent and it produced the same files (at least according to diff)

> Please, also mark the driver as EXPERIMENTAL, since this will be the
> first release. Hopefully, we can remove the tags at the next kernel.

Ok, done. I also added a dependency on qt1010 in Kconfig (forgot to do
it when I added qt1010 support) and corrected the experimental gain
reduction of the mt2060 in case of strong signal (though it is code
included in #ifdef 0) - a patch that I send on the mailing list.
Due to the size I compressed the patch, I hope it is ok.

Bye
--
Luca