[linux-dvb] nova-t 500 progress?

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Wed May 16 08:26:05 CEST 2007

For me it's working pretty stable lately, since I installed kernel
2.6.21and the HG drivers. There's some spurious disconnects, way less
frequent
than before, but they don't cause now a kernel oops any more. When it
happens, though, dmesg gets filled with messages about being unable to
read/write to mt2060 driver or so. I usually restart the computer at this
point, although maybe a restart of the MythTV backend would be enough, I
don't know.

What I really would like to know is the status of the remote control support
for this card. I sent a message regarding this some days ago and nobody
answered...

Cheers,
  Eduard Huguet
  Barcelona (Spain)