[linux-dvb] A correction on nasty stupid statements

Allan Stirling Dibblahdvb0043 at pendor.org
Wed May 16 08:25:27 CEST 2007

I should keep silent. I'm not a DVB developer. But this is
just going too far again.

Uwe Bugla wrote:
> What a waste of space giving such a team incapable man a personal repository for his nonsense experiments!

Team incapable?

Please, Uwe. Can you try reading your own messages and
consider how they read to anyone apart from yourself?

Almost every single message that I remember seeing from you
contains at least some amount of personal attacks.

This is not going to make anyone want to listen to you, let
alone want to work with you.

I understand that you may be frustrated, but denigrating
someone else's "5000 lines of code" is just asking to be
ignored.

Cheers,

Allan.