[linux-dvb] Re: how to record entire TS?

Tim Hewett tghewett1 at onetel.com
Wed May 16 12:15:11 CEST 2007

Hello,

I know that if you use dvbstream to record then it provides a
wildcard PID of 8192 for recording a whole transponder or multiplex.
Works fine for me when using Technisat Sky Star 2 and Twinhan VP-1025
PCI D-Sat cards, but it doesn't work with a Freecom Wideview USB2 DTT
receiver for some reason.

HTH,

Tim.