[linux-dvb] Merge multiproto tree

Christophe Thommeret hftom at free.fr
Mon Sep 1 22:48:33 CEST 2008

Le Monday 01 September 2008 22:33:40 Manu Abraham, vous avez écrit :

> Something seems to be stinking. There is no reason to legitimately delay
> so much. If the intention is for a merge, please do so within the next
> few days.

Hi Manu,

Funny to see that you are now giving multiproto merge a very high priority :)

Anyway, as an application dev, i prefer Steve's proposal. And porting drivers 
to this new API shouldn't take ages.

Christophe Thommeret

More information about the linux-dvb mailing list