[linux-dvb] Merge multiproto tree

Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 23:06:12 CEST 2008

Christophe Thommeret wrote:
> Le Monday 01 September 2008 22:33:40 Manu Abraham, vous avez écrit :
>> Something seems to be stinking. There is no reason to legitimately delay
>> so much. If the intention is for a merge, please do so within the next
>> few days.
> Hi Manu,
> Funny to see that you are now giving multiproto merge a very high priority :)

Once it is ready to be merged, there's no reason to hold back a merge
and hence ..

More information about the linux-dvb mailing list