[linux-dvb] Technisat Cablestar HD2 not automatically detected by kernel > 2.6.33?

Arie van Dobben avandobben at gmail.com
Thu May 19 11:12:37 CEST 2011

As far as I know the wiki is still active and I think the last edit on that
card is done by me.

Please feel free to alter the information on the wiki to reflect your
success story.

I still have the card, however I never mangaged to get it working correctly.
Then (about a year ago) I decided to wait until kernel  2.6.33 would be
available, which is now.

Time to go back to it again, because I read from your message that it works
flawless in your configuration.

As a side note: Jos, I read from your name that you are Dutch, do you have
to use the CI interface in order to get all channels, or are you only
viewing FTA?
I have Caiway as provider and I was wondering if I could view all channels
if I get my system working.