Johannes Stezenbach via CVS
js at linuxtv.org
Thu Feb 17 19:44:16 CET 2005
Module name: dvb-kernel
Changes by: js 20050217 19:44:16
linux/drivers/media/dvb/ttpci: av7110.c av7110.h av7110_av.c
Janitoring - error handling during attach
- av7110_arm_sync(): small helper to factor out some code;
- av7110_attach() does not check the status code returned by all the
functions is uses;
- balance the error path in av7110_attach and have it easy to check.
Please check it;
- if everything is correctly balanced, device_initialized is not needed
anymore in struct av7110;
- av7110_detach(): no need to cast a void * pointer;
- av7110_detach(): die #ifdef, die !
- change the returned value of av7110_av_exit() as it can't fail;
- change the returned value of av7110_ca_init() as it can fail. Removed
extraneous casts while are it;
- check for failure of vmalloc() in ci_ll_init().
Signed-off-by: Francois Romieu <romieu at fr.zoreil.com>
More information about the linuxtv-cvs