[media-workshop] Linux Media mini-summit in Edinburgh on Oct 23

Michael Krufky mkrufky at kernellabs.com
Tue Sep 10 01:11:02 CEST 2013

Hey Mauro,

Apologies- I don't check my kernellabs.com email very often, now that I've
joined Samsung.  Can you replace my @kernellabs.com email with
@linuxtv.org- I check this one often enough now ;-)

I will indeed be in Edinburgh, and I will of course be participating in our
media summit meetings :-)

Cheers,

Mike