[media-workshop] Kernel Summit Media Mini-summit attendees on Oct 23 in Edinburgh

Laurent Pinchart laurent.pinchart at ideasonboard.com
Tue Sep 17 23:06:35 CEST 2013

Hi Guennadi,

On Tuesday 17 September 2013 22:41:57 Guennadi Liakhovetski wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Sep 2013, Laurent Pinchart wrote:

> > > While I'd really love to go there, I was only asking a question really
> > > :) and am unable to attend. Wishfully there would be a video recording
> > > of sorts.
> > >
> > > Will try to attend fosdem 2014 though ;)
> >
> > Speaking of FOSDEM 2014, are there V4L2 developers interesting in having
> > meetings/brainstorming sessions there ?
>
> Maybe we can see after the KS - what topics are left or pop up by then?
> For one it would be easy for me to attend.

I believe most V4L2 folks won't attend the fosdem, so I don't think we should
make it a (mini)summit. I was rather considering some kind of hacking sessions
and discussions. We can wait after KS, but if we want to get a room at the
FOSDEM we should plan as ahead as possible.

--
Regards,

Laurent Pinchart