[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdradmin-0.97-am3.1
Andreas.Mair at linogate.com
Tue Apr 12 13:01:07 CEST 2005
I've just released VDRAdmin-0.97-am3.1 at http://andreas.vdr-developer.org.
- Updated Spanish i18n (Thanks to Ruediger Jung).
- Added VDR Admin man-page (Thanks to Thomas Schmidt).
- Improved detection of another running vdradmind.pl at startup (if vdradmind.pid is found but pid is not a vdradmind.pl vdradmin will start anyway).
- Added IMDb lookup button in prog_detail (Suggested by Marcus).
- Use configured Streamdev port for live streaming.
- Added warning when using EPG_DIRECT.
- Updated INSTALL file.
- Renamed i18n Español to Spanish (Requested by Ruediger Jung).
- Fixed ":" & "|" handling in timer's title and summary (Thanks to Der_Pit for pointing me to that).
- Added "Select all" to timer/autotimer/recordings list.
- Exchanged priority and lifetime textfields in config.html to match order used at other places (Requested by Ruediger Jung).
- Added vdradmin-0.95-0.9pre5-email.diff (Author: blafasel) patch: send email on timers added by AutoTimer (needs sendEmail available here: http://caspian.dotconf.net/menu/Software/SendEmail/).
- Fixed timer add/edit where date got set wrong in case it has been entered as "yyyy-mm-dd".
- Fixed problems when using MOD_GZIP (Thanks Ville Skyttä).
- Fixed Makefile once again (Thanks Zzam for pointing me to this).
- Added patches submitted by stefan.h (Thanks!):
-> New config option EPG_PRUNE. You can set a channel number up to which VDRAdmin will read EPG. Might reduce memory usage and read-in time. Set to "0" to read all channels.
-> Optimizations and bug fixes.
- Added install files for Debian (Thanks to Steffen Oberle for requesting and troubleshooting).
More information about the vdr