[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdradmin-0.97-am3.3
Andreas.Mair at linogate.com
Wed Jul 13 12:33:34 CEST 2005
I've just released VDRAdmin-0.97-am3.3 at http://andreas.vdr-developer.org
HISTORY 2005-07-12: 0.97-am3.3
- Fixed problems with "$" in templates (Reported by All-Ex).
- Updated all help messages.
- Added beautified tooltips in at_timer_list, timer_list and prog_timeline.
- Changed saving of AutoTimer patterns: ":" -> "|" and "|" -> "\|".
- Added support for user.css for overwriting style.css (Must be located in
same folder as vdradmind.conf). See user.css.example.
- Removed obsolete files (e.g. images).
- Merged style.css and navi.css.
- Reworked templates so that they use a lot of CSS (Tested using Konqueror
3.3.2 and Firefox 1.0.4).
- Fixed programming timers with special summary when using EPG_DIRECT (timer
didn't get programmed) (Thanks to HolgerAusB for giving vital hints).
- Allow browsers to cache all files VDRAdmin sends, except "text/html". This
should speed up VDRAdmin but changing the skin or css needs a "shift
- Added support for VDR v1.3.25's info.vdr (Submitted by vejoun).
- Use localized date formates.
- Now using "video/x-mpegurl" MIME type instead of "audio/x-mpegurl" for
streaming (Suggested by stefan.h).
- Added patches supplied by stefan.h:
-> using EPG's subtitle when found for AutoTimer else " " (that's the VDR
-> New config option VDRVFAT to find recordings if VDR has been compiled
with or without VFAT define.
- Fixed calling reccmds on recordings in subdirs, manual recordings
(@rectitle) and repeating timer's recordings without episode title.
- Fixed streaming of manual recordings (@rectitle) and repeating timer's
recordings without episode title.
- VDRAdmin-AM now uses the required charsets setting in templates, so no
need to write "&xyz;" things in .po files.
- Reworked templates to make better use of CSS (for example: timeline
colours can be set by style.css).
- EPG_PRUNE now is the number of channels to fetch from VDR (had been one
too less before).
- Added "install.sh" and "uninstall.sh" ("./install.sh -h" for help)
(Requested by several people).
- Made "name" columns in lists wrapping again (Reported by vejoun).
- Deleting a single recording works again (Reported by vejoun).
- Fixed streaming of recordings in subdirs (Reported by vejoun).
- Added missing gray sign on deactivated AutoTimers (Reported by vejoun).
- Various other minor fixes.
More information about the vdr