[vdr] MP3/MPlayer plugin 0.9.13 available
s.huelswitt at gmx.de
Sun Jul 31 17:30:11 CEST 2005
a new version of the MP3/MPlayer plugin is available from my
31.07.2005: Version 0.9.13 development (vdr 1.2.6/1.3.24)
- Moved OSD position selection to plugin setup menu (as before this works for
non-skined vdr <1.3.7 only).
- Removed DVD navigation from MPlayer slavemode.
- Added support for configurable keys (0-9) in MPlayer slavemode. The slave
command can be entered in the plugin setup menu and is sent to MPlayer during
playback if the key is pressed.
- Added support to display a summary file (plain ascii) in the MPlayer browser.
If you are on a video file, press '0' to display the summary. The summary file
has to be named like the video file but with ".summary" appended (e.g.
video.mpeg -> video.mpeg.summary).
- New MP3 plugin setup option to keep the selection menu opened after selection.
Suggested by Mikko Mäkinen.
- Fixed ringbuffer timeouts in network code.
- Fixed ID3 V2 tag handling. Unusual big tags caused the ID3 scanner to mark the
file as bad. Now correctly skipping ID3 tags during playback too. Reported by
- Prevent writing to a broken pipe in mplayer slave control. Reported by Gerhard
- Fixed passing AID 0 to mplayer.sh. To allow MPlayer autoselect the audio
stream, set AID to -1 (this can only be achieved by entering 0 and than
- Improved creation of LPCM frames. Based on the changes in muggle 0.1.8.
- Updated french translations. Provided by Jerome Rousset.
s.huelswitt at gmx.de | http://www.muempf.de/
More information about the vdr