[vdr] VDR developer version 1.3.26
Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Sun Jun 12 16:35:50 CEST 2005
VDR developer version 1.3.26 is now available at
A 'diff' against the previous version is available at
The changes since version 1.3.25:
- Updated the Estonian OSD texts (thanks to Arthur Konovalov).
- Updated the Finnish OSD texts (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Fixed handling 'summary.vdr' files with more than two empty lines (thanks to
Christian Jacobsen for reporting this one).
- Improved resetting CAM connections (thanks to Marco Schlüßler).
- Implemented cVideoRepacker in remux.c to make sure every PES packet contains
only data from one frame (thanks to Reinhard Nissl).
NOTE: currently this doesn't work with MPEG1, so if you use MPEG1 you may want
to change line 1158 in remux.c to
ts2pes[numTracks++] = new cTS2PES(VPid, resultBuffer, IPACKS);
as it was before.
- EPG events without a title now display "No title" instead of "(null)" (thanks
to Rolf Ahrenberg).
- A device can now detach all receivers for a given PID, as is necessary, e.g.,
for the bitstreamout plugin (thanks to Werner Fink).
- Added the year (two digits) to recording dates in LSTR, and thus also in menus
(suggested by Jan Ekholm).
- Fixed the call to Channels.Unlock() in cEITScanner::Process() (thanks to
- Fixed handling timers with a day given as MTWTF-- at 6, i.e. a repeating timer with
first day not as full date, but just day of month (thanks to Henrik Niehaus for
reporting this one).
- Removed an unnecessary #include from osd.c (thanks to Wolfgang Rohdewald).
- Fixed dropping EPG events that have a zero start time or duration, in case it's
an NVOD event (thanks to Chris Warren).
- Fixed handling page up/down in menu lists in case there are several non selectable
items in a row (thanks to Udo Richter for reporting this one).
- Added cOsdMenu::SetCols() to allow adjusting the menu columns.
- Modified cEITScanner::Process() so that it works on systems with only budget cards
or a mix of DVB-S, DVB-C or DVB-T cards.
The DVB driver I am currently using can be found at
which is the CVS 'HEAD' version from 2004-12-26, made available as a complete
archive for your convenience.
Of course, you can also use any newer driver version.
More information about the vdr