[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-pvrinput-0.0.2
andreas.regel at gmx.de
Mon Jun 13 21:39:36 CEST 2005
there is a new version of the pvrinput plugin available:
Changes since 0.0.1:
- The tuner input is now auto-detected (I hope this works for non
- Added support for other inputs than the tuner, using the "C" parameter
of the channel entry. I did not test this here, it should work.
- Fixed VIDIOC_G_FMT ioctl.
- Added support for the video norms NTSC, SECAM and PAL, using the "I"
parameter of the channel entry.
- Added support for radio channels, the video PID must be set to zero.
I can't test this here, I hope it works.
- Added setup menu for setting up encoding parameters.
- Added videodev2.h file from the ivtv driver archive.
More information about the vdr