[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.3.35
Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Tue Nov 1 17:25:40 CET 2005
VDR developer version 1.3.35 is now available at
A 'diff' against the previous version is available at
The changes since version 1.3.34:
- Updated 'sources.conf' (thanks to Philip Prindeville).
- Now using daemon() instead of fork() to run VDR in daemon mode (thanks to
- Fixed a possible endless loop in a menu with no selectable items if
Setup.MenuScrollWrap is true (thanks to Enrico Scholz).
- Making sure no item is displayed as "current" if Up, Down, Left or Right is
pressed in a menu with no selectable items.
- Added '__attribute__' to functions that use printf() like parameters (thanks
to Darren Salt).
- Updated the Finnish OSD texts (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Fixed a leftover 'summary.vdr' in vdr.1 (reported by Christoph Hermanns).
- Added more error messages and line numbers when reading EPG data and info.vdr
(thanks to Peter Bieringer).
- Updated the Danish OSD texts (thanks to Mogens Elneff).
- Updated the Estonian OSD texts (thanks to Arthur Konovalov).
- Added missing mutex locks to cCiMenu::Abort() and cCiEnquiry::Abort() (reported
by Marco Schlüßler).
- Fixed lock handling in CAM communication to avoid problems with multiple CAMs
per device or CAMs with more than one smart card.
- Updated the Greek OSD texts (thanks to Dimitrios Dimitrakos).
- Updated the French OSD texts (thanks to Nicolas Huillard).
- Fixed the cFilter example in PLUGINS.html (reported by Patrick Fischer).
- The new class cUnbufferedFile is used for the recording files to avoid
trashing the file system cache (based on a patch by Ralf Müller).
Originally I wanted to attend to the problem with the EPG scan breaking replay
with some plugins today, but then something unexpected came up, so I'm just
releasing what I currently have here...
More information about the vdr