[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.3.36
Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Sun Nov 6 16:18:33 CET 2005
VDR developer version 1.3.36 is now available at
A 'diff' against the previous version is available at
The changes since version 1.3.35:
- Fixed a NULL pointer access with the cUnbufferedFile when a replay session runs
all the way until the end of the recording (thanks to Joachim Wilke).
- A menu is no longer automatically closed when a replay ends (reported by
- Removed '\n' from several syslog() calls (reported by Sascha Volkenandt).
- Fixed missing '&' in the SetAreas() example in PLUGINS.html (reported by
- Fixed a memory leak in cString::operator=() (reported by Sascha Volkenandt).
- Updated the Dutch OSD texts (thanks to Maarten Wisse).
- cReadLine now dynamically allocates its buffer, so that it can handle lines
of any length.
- Changed cConfig::Load() to use cReadLine instead of a fixed buffer (thanks
to Andreas Mair for reporting a problem with extremely long summary fields
- cSVDRP now dynamically allocates its command buffer in order to handle
commands of any length. The MAXPARSEBUFFER macros is now obsolete and has
been removed. If a plugin has used that macro, it should either define
a buffer size of its own, or use cReadLine when reading files.
- Fixed a race condition in the SPU decoder (thanks to Marco Schlüßler).
- The EPG scan no longer disturbs players that have also set live PIDs
(reported by Stefan Huelswitt).
- Fixed setting the help key display in the Recordings menu in case of several
layers of subdirectories.
- Removed EPG bugfix #0, because it removed actually important data.
I know, the last version was only a few days ago, but since there
was a bug that caused a segfault when a replay ran all the way to
the end, I thought it might be good to release these few changes...
More information about the vdr