[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.3.34
Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Mon Oct 3 15:35:15 CEST 2005
VDR developer version 1.3.34 is now available at
A 'diff' against the previous version is available at
The changes since version 1.3.33:
- Fixed a leftover 'summary.vdr' in vdr.5 (thanks to Peter Bieringer for reporting
- Fixed opening recording folders in case the last replayed recording no longer
exists (reported by Udo Richter).
- Fixed an unjustified "Error while accessing recording!" after deleting a recording
from a subfolder.
- Fixed handling the '.update' file in case the video directory is not at the default
location (reported by Jon Burgess).
- Fixed a crash in cConfig::Load() when compiling on the PPC (thanks to Sascha
- Fixed the FATALERRNO macro to check for a non-zero errno value (reported by Marco
- Added a check against MAXOSDAREAS in cOsd::CanHandleAreas() (reported by Udo
- Fixed setting current menu item if the first one is non-selectable.
- cOsdItem::cOsdItem() now has a 'Selectable' parameter.
- Improved displaying 'sub-title' and 'bottom text' in the CAM menu.
- Added status message "Resetting CAM..." for an immediate feedback when the CAM
reset has been triggered.
- The CAM menu now automatically updates itself in case of a progress display (as
used, for instance, when updating the firmware via satellite).
- Now skipping some funny characters sent by some CAMs at the beginning of strings.
- The CAM menu is now completely closed when pressing the Menu key while inside
a sub menu.
- Reduced MAX_CONNECT_RETRIES in ci.c to 2 (waiting too long made the whole thing
- Added status message "Opening CAM menu..." for an immediate feedback when the CAM
menu has been requested.
- Speeded up initial opening of the CAM menu.
- Fixed handling of menus with no selectable items.
- The character 0x8A in CAM menu strings is now mapped to a real newline.
- The 'sub-title' and 'bottom text' in the CAM menu can now consist of several lines.
- Improved the CAM enquiry menu.
More information about the vdr