[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.7.6 plugin
rnissl at gmx.de
Sun Sep 11 21:31:44 CEST 2005
I'm pleased to announce maintenance release 0.7.6:
2005-09-11: Version 0.7.6
- Fixed vdr-xine to update xine's audio stream bitrate and decoder
after xine has connected to vdr-xine. Before that, xine showed
the information of the NOSIGNAL stream.
- Several MPEG1 related fixes.
- Several fixes concerning playing of externally generated VDR
recordings (thanks to Fabian Wolter for supplying a recording).
- Fixed compilation for VDR-1.3.32.
- Playing a still image could make vdr-xine wait for further video
packets (this issue showed up from time to time when using the
*** NO CHANGES TO XINE THIS TIME ***
BTW: The known issue concerning the delay in playback when switching to
trick speed mode is still not solved, but maybe it has improved a little
bit with version 0.7.5.
For this release I suggest the following xine sources of version 0.7.5:
Highly recommended is the following patch:
For details about the patch see:
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl at gmx.de
More information about the vdr