[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] VDRAdmin-AM-3.4.4
Andreas.Mair at linogate.com
Fri Apr 7 12:43:54 CEST 2006
you can download the latest release at http://andreas.vdr-developer.org/en
The French translation is currently outdated and unmaintained.
If someone wants to continue that work please drop me a line!
Translations to other unsupported languages are welcome too!
Simply drop me a line before you start so that not two persons start the
*** HISTORY ***
- Fixed: reccmds didn't run if recording contained special characters
(Reported by Ronny Kornexl).
- Fixed: remember "unlimited" number of lines to show in vdr_cmds (Reported
by Ronny Kornexl).
- Changed: set "help" as default in vdr_cmds SVDRP command (Requested by
- Fixed: new TV grabbing introduced with beta2 (Many thanks to horchi for
reporting and testing).
- Changed: check if a timer to be programmed by an AutoTimer already exists
(Requested by several people).
- Added: display AutoTimer information in timer's edit view (Somehow
requested by MarkusE).
- Fixed: recordings/timers/autotimers containing double-quotes couldn't be
deleted (Reported by The Unknown).
- Reworked TV grabbing.
- Added optional parameters for TV for use with external tools:
- Fixed program switching in prog_summary, prog_list and prog_detail (Based
on suggestions by kayser).
- New: buttons to move to previous/next day in timers_list (Requested by
- Moved "help" menu into "about" menu.
- Added VDR's "commands.conf" conntent to select box in navigation menu.
- Changed defaults for "autotimer checking" in timers as they had been in
- New button on remote controls: Mute (Requested by Rüdiger Jung and Hardy
- Timeline in timer_list will show timers of current day even if a timer
starts the day before (Reported by Hardy Flor).
- Added script "convert.sh" to convert the AutoTimer information in VDR's
timers.conf to the new format (see "convert.sh" for usage).
- Use the summary/aux timer field to store AutoTimer information to be
compatible to VDR v1.3.44 and later.
- Removed "Add summary to new timers" option. The EPG summary is no longer
copied to the timer's summary/aux field (for VDR 1.3.44+) or always copied
- Made summary textfield readonly while adding/editing a timer.
- Unless NO_EVENTID or NO_EVENTID_ON is used the EPG-ID is stored in every
(auto)timer set using VDRAdmin-AM.
- For every timer the current start/stop margins are saved in its
summary/aux field. These are used for checking AutoTimers by time.
- Fixed bug while checking for already programmed (auto)timers if not using
More information about the vdr