[vdr] Problem with Text2Skin since VDR 1.3.38
vdr at unterbrecher.de
Sun Feb 12 13:38:33 CET 2006
I have a problem with Text2Skin and DeepBlue-0.1.4.
Since upgrading to VDR version > 1.3.37 logos on the replay bar changed
or disappered completly.
I played around a little bit and tried to unload as many plugins as
possible but the problem still
I downgraded to VDR-1.3.37 and the logos were correct again.
Unfortunately I was not able to test
with 1.3.38 or 1.3.39 because these versions produced conflicts. So I
can not say from what version
onwards the problem occurs.
With current version 1.3.42 text2skin and DeepBlue work fine but the
replay logos are incorrect:
Replay of VDR recording:
- left side navigation logos (replay,pause ...) are displayed
- right side double arrow logo is missing
MP3 replay with mp3-0.9.14
- left side navigation logos (replay,pause ...) are displayed but mp3
plugins specific logos
( shuffle, loop ) are missing
- right side mp3 logo ( notes ) is missing
- left side navigation logos are missing
- right side DVD logo is missing
=> no logos at all
The syslog does not give hints.
I remember that there was a change with the replay status in VDR some
time ago. It seems that
text2skin does not get the correct info which source is replayed so
DeepBlue can not choose
the correct logos.
Anyone a guess?
More information about the vdr