[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.3.40
Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Sun Jan 22 17:24:43 CET 2006
VDR developer version 1.3.40 is now available at
A 'diff' against the previous version is available at
The changes since version 1.3.39:
- Fixed a second place where a message should be given when an instant recording
is started (reported by Jesus Bravo Alvarez).
- Modified logging so that even on NPTL systems each line in the log file shows
the individual thread's pid (based on a suggestion from Francois-Xavier Kowalski).
- Fixed a problem with @plugin in keymacros.conf in case the named plugin is not
loaded (reported by Franz Gangkofer).
- Fixed a crash after executing the SVDRP command CLRE, caused by dangling 'schedule'
pointers from cChannel objects (reported by Malte Schröder).
- Updated the Finnish OSD texts (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Improved NULL checking in strreplace().
- Fixed a crash in the Schedule menu with events that have no title (reported by
Rolf Ahrenberg). cEvent::FixEpgBugs() now assigns a "No title" string to events
that have no title.
- Updated the Estonian OSD texts (thanks to Arthur Konovalov).
- Recordings are now only started if there is at least 300MB free disk space
(suggested by Markus Hahn).
- When entering text via the numeric keys, the cursor now automatically advances
(based on a patch from Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Updated the Polish OSD texts and the fontosd-iso8859-2.c file (thanks to Jaroslaw
- Disabled the "buffer reserve" in Transfer Mode. Last chance to complain if you
really need it - it will be completely removed in the next version. If you are
experiencing problems with a/v running out of sync, try the latest driver and
firmware (if you are using a full featured DVB card).
- Switching channels with the Up/Down or Channel+/Channel- keys now works a lot
faster when the repeat function kicks in, by not actually switching the
channel every time, but rather only displaying the channel info and doing
the final switch when the key is released.
- The channel display is now updated _before_ the channel is switched.
- Added a missing initialization of 'timeout' in the cDisplayChannel constructor.
- Fixed detecting if there can be any useful further input when entering channel
numbers (thanks to Thomas Bergwinkl).
- Updated the Spanish OSD texts (thanks to Jesus Bravo Alvarez).
- Fixed handling the '0' key for switching between the last two channels (thanks
to Thomas Bergwinkl).
More information about the vdr