[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-softdevice-0.3.1
stefan at lucke.in-berlin.de
Mon Nov 6 00:02:29 CET 2006
the softdevice team (Torgeir Veimo, Martin Wache and me, Stefan Lucke)
is pleased to announce a new release of vdr's softdevice plugin.
Softdevice plugin enables vdr to run on your desktop with
so called budget cards. You'll get vdr output via framebuffer or X11-Xv or
DirectFB or vidix to your screen. Decoding is done via ffmpeg.
This is just a maintance release for previous 0.3.0 version, as code
for support of vdr version earlier than vdr-1.3.7 will be removed soon.
Supported vdr versions: (1.2.x,) 1.3.x and 1.4.x
Plugin's homepage is located at: http://softdevice.berlios.de/
Changelog since last release:
- xv-out: limit used width & height to screen dimensions.
- audio: select alsa h/w-mixer for volume control via command line.
- hopfull final color jump fix for odd "cut columns from left" values.
- fix horizontal picture placement when YUY2 is selected for xv-out.
- fix segfaults when YUY2 pixelformat is used for xv-out and cut lines
from top is non zero. This fixes wrong colors and misplaced OSD drawing
too, when cut colums from left is non zero.
More information about the vdr