[vdr] Playback too fast..
linux-dvb at jjussi.com
Wed Dec 5 16:57:21 CET 2007
Have anybody notice that playback is little bit too fast.. Here easy way to
1. Select channel X and press REC to start recording
2. Change channel to Y
3. Start playback of recording of point 1.
4. Press Enter to get progress bar. Make note how many seconds behind you are
5. OK, shall we assume that you are now 10 seconds behind...
6. After 5 minutes, make note how much gap is now.. OH! It's only 5 seconds...
7. After next 5 minutes playback WILL STOP and you are now watching live
channel Y (from point 2.)
More information about the vdr