[vdr] [PATCH] vga-sync-fields 0.0.8
vdr at toh.cx
Mon Sep 8 14:08:52 CEST 2008
A new version of the patch 'vga-sync-fields-0.0.8.tgz' now is
History since last version announced here:
2008-09-08: Version 0.0.8
- enhanced a standalone tool for testing the Soft-PLL without xine-lib
- a fix in xineliboutput configuration (see README) greatly improved
responsiveness of Soft-PLL to channel switches
- implemented a workaround for sporadically lost interrupts on
Radeon type hardware
- added experimental DRM and tools support for i810. I just started
the port from Radeon to i810. It's not yet documented and
far from complete
2008-08-23: Version 0.0.7
- added a small patch for recent hg xine-lib (1.1.16) from 2008-08-20.
Together with the patch the actual xine-lib gives good results
for playback and live-TV.
2008-08-21: Version 0.0.6
- fixed a bug that erroneously could trigger recovery actions as if
stray updates would have been occurred
- since 40ms enhancement (see below) issues with DVB budget cards
are considered as fixed. You now also can watch live-TV with the
patch. But the time to switch a channel still should be optimized.
It sometimes takes too long for the Soft-PLL to lock.
2008-08-19: Version 0.0.5
- frame rate now adapted every 1/25 second instead of only once per
second as before. This should make rate adaptions invisible even
if they change by large values
- implemented a simple graphic which should give you a better
overview of how regularly frame updates are issued from your decoder.
And how the Soft-PLL copes with these updates
- automatic sync of initial field polarity now has been removed. It's
now part of 40ms double buffer update improvement (see vers. 0.0.4)
- simplified/changed interface to DRM-module
- adapted all tools to new interface
More information about the vdr