[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.9.3 plugin
rnissl at gmx.de
Wed Jun 17 22:52:39 CEST 2009
I'm pleased to announce maintenance release 0.9.3. You can
find it on my homepage as usual:
Excerpt from HISTORY:
2009-06-17: Version 0.9.3
- Updated MANUAL accordingly (e. g. some information about
xine engine buffer sizes).
- Implemented VDR-1.7.8s cDevice::GetOsdSize() and changed
- Implemented video window support while showing an OSD for
VDPAU to support plugins like yaepghd.
- Clipped settings in setup page to reasonable values while
editing to prevent rendering an unreadable OSD.
- Introduced separate live TV buffer values for SD and HD video
as well as audio to allow faster "zapping" on SD channels
while still having large buffers for HD video.
- Fixed setup page display while changing OSD extent.
- Fixed a memory leak in processing TS still images.
- Fixed a bug in processing TS still images which caused the
tail of the image to get lost and hence the image not to get
- Updated it_IT.po (thanks to Diego Pierotto for providing the
NOTE: ***** vdr-xine xine-lib interface hasn't changed *****
- it seems to be necessary to restart VDR in order to make
changes to the OSD extent take effect.
- replaying fast reverse stops at start of recording.
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl at gmx.de
More information about the vdr