Difference between revisions of "Block-plugin"
From VDR Wiki
(Created page with "==Description== '''Author:''' Michael Schneider This plugin blocks certain programs based on search terms in the electronic program guide. ===Status=== Last updated 04/2012 ...")
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
block-.jpg|Current broadcast blocked
Revision as of 15:54, 26 November 2013
Author: Michael Schneider
This plugin blocks certain programs based on search terms in the electronic program guide.
Last updated 04/2012
- blocks TV program based on their EPG title when switching channel
- Tsyncs the current EPG title in background
- has a whitelist functionality
- allows to set an optional Parental Control (child lock).
Furthermore, stations can be considered without or with an empty EPG.
- Instead of a blocked broadcast a black screen without audio appears, together with a message in the OSD (default: 2 seconds).