From VDR Wiki
Revision as of 13:07, 2 April 2011 by Js
Mainboard sizes in descending order:
- ATX (Intel 1996; 305 mm x 244 mm)
- mini-ATX (284 mm x 208 mm)
- micro-ATX (1996; 244 mm x 244 mm)
- flex-ATX (1999; 244 x 244 mm max.)
- mini-ITX (VIA Technologies 2003; 170mm x 170mm max.; 100W max.)
- nano-ITX (VIA Technologies 2004; 120mm x 120mm max.)
Most of these form factors are upwards compatible, for example, you can use a mini-ITX board in micro-ATX case.
Power supply has to be mainboard compatible!