From VDR Wiki
The PIM plugin (Personal Information Manager) features
- month view
- move the cursor from day to day
- jump from month to month
- Add / edit / delete or simply view events (daily, weekly or yearly)
- cal (calendaring program for the console)
Events are stored in a textfile named plugins/pimEvents.conf in your vdr config-directory.
- If the calendar shows no days, please check the cal -m command on the console. Some versions of cal don't know the -m parameter. The commandline call for cal can be changed in the plugin setup. There you can also set the first day of the week for the header. This may be useful if your cal command returns Sunday as the first day (the default ist Monday).
- You can adjust (i.e. center) the calendar's OSD-position in the plugin's setup menu.