Difference between revisions of "Pvrusb2-plugin"
From VDR Wiki
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
<!link to german wiki page >
Revision as of 14:57, 13 November 2005
Author: Ralf Müller
With this plugin you can use an analogue Hauppauge PVR USB2 TV card with VDR. Theoretically (but untested..) the plugin should be able to control more than one of these cards.
- vdr 1.3.xx - tested with vdr>=1.3.27
- Kernel driver for PVR USB2 - see www.isely.net
<!== ==Installation== ==>
- choose in Setup Menu your Video Device
- adapt brightness, saturation, hue, bitrate
- via "blue key" switching to channel setup
- old analogTV plugin channels will be avalaible if found
- channel scan with red key
- "Ok" for individual settings - Name and Frequency of the channel
- Saving with "Ok"
- sometimes stuttering while changing channel