Difference between revisions of "Remote-plugin"
|Line 60:||Line 60:|
Revision as of 16:56, 13 March 2006
The remote plugin (also called remote control plugin) extends the remote control possibilities of VDR. It's about a modular add on to VDR, which in particular makes use of the original IR receiver of the Hauppauge Nexus rev. 2.1/2.2 DVB card. Both, the old black and the new silver are supported. Furthermore every remote control that speaks RC-5 could be used.
Supported input devices
The following remote control devices are supported
- linux input device driver (/dev/input/eventX, X=0,1,2,...)
- built-in remote control port of the av7110-based DVB cards (aka full-featured cards), e.g. DVB-S Nexus (*)
- remote control port of some budget cards, e.g. Nova-CI (**)
- other input devices (not tested, please report success!)
- See file FAQ for a list of cards which have been reported to work.
- keyboard (tty driver): /dev/console, /dev/ttyX
- TCP connection (telnet)
(*) supported by DVB and dvb-kernel
(**) supported by dvb-kernel only
See README file
|Parameter (short)||Parameter (long)||Description|
|-i DEV||--input=DEV||kernel input device (/dev/input/...)|
|-l DEV||--lirc=DEV||lirc device (default: /dev/lircd)|
|-p tcp:n||--port=tcp:n||listen on tcp port <n>|
|-t DEV||--tty=DEV||tty device|
|-T DEV||--TTY=DEV||tty device with OSD|