3Dfx VoodooTV 100 PCI
An analogue PCI card from 3Dfx.
It is supported under Linux.
Note: The card was also made available on an OEM basis as the "STB TV FM PCI"; Gateway also denoted the STB OEM by P/N 6000704
The card falls under the categorization as a Bttv devices (bt848, bt878) device. You will need a computer with at least 1.5MHZ CPU to get it working well in MythTV given, being a software based encoding device, the capture encoding will suck a whole lotta CPU cycles at NTSC 720x480.
- Composite in
- SVideo in (STB OEM only)
- FM radio (STB OEM only)
- Temic 4032FY5 (tuner module) ... the STB OEM used either a Temic API or Philips FM1236/F (see  and )
- STM TEA6420 (audio switch)
- Philips TDA9850 (audio decoder)
- STM TDA7432D (audio processor)
- Conexant BT878A (A/V decoder)
- Atmel 24c01a (eeprom)
Making it work
This is one of those devices that should work, however, you may need to play with the bttv and snd-bt87x module options to be successful.