TBS8012 DVB-ASI to IP Gateway
TBS8012 DVB-ASI to IP Gateway supports to grab MPTS or SPTS streams from 16 ASI inputs, and allows to select and multiplex desired input programs from each DVB-ASI stream, outputs MPTS or SPTS via IP multicast through two Gigabit Ethernet ports.
TBS8012 DVB-ASI to IP Gateway is designed to be standards-compliant for interoperability with a wide variety of DVB-ASI and Gigabit Ethernet devices. It is an ideal solution for integrating and bridging DVB-ASI interfaces to IP networks via Gigabit Ethernet.
TBS DVB-ASI to IP Gateway allows to strip NULL stream packets and select desired programs only when converting DVB-ASI sources to IP streams which will maximize IP efficiency.
- Standards-compliant to DVB-ASI, MPEG2-TS, IP multicast
- Supports MPTS or SPTS input/output
- 16 DVB-ASI inputs
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports for streams output or management
- NULL packet stripping on input
- Desired channels selected for output.
- VBR to CBR conversion
- 140Mbps DVB-ASI data rate on each port
- Web-based GUI for configuration and monitor
- Client-based SNMP for remotely managing
- 1U Rack space, minimizes rack space requirements
- IPTV Servers
- ASI to IP conversion
- Datacasting and monitoring
- Electronic Program Guides (EPG's)
- Broadcast TV
- Size ：1U
- Input ：16 ASI, 75 ohm BNC
- Output ：2 x Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45
- Input ：Max of each channel is 140Mbps Max total bit-rate is 1.6Gbps
- Output ：UDP/RTP Unicast and Multicast
- GUI ：Chrome or Firefox browser
- Protocols ：SNMP
- Dimensions ：43.5 x 32 x 4.7cm
- Weight ：12KG
- input Voltage ：AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Linux/Windows Drivers Download
TBS Technologies is a company which specializes in developing, manufacturing and marketing of digital TV tuner cards for PC. Main products include PC cards for DVB S/S2, DVB-T/T2, DVB-C with single, dual, and quad tuner, CAM CI box for DVB-S2, USB TV Box for DVB-S/S2,DVB-T/T2,DVB-C. Most TV tuner products are Linux driver ready up to the latest kernel.