I keep getting my email rejected to firstname.lastname@example.org
But I have a question:
NooB question - really sort of 2 questions:
I did search but may not be savvy yet...
1. Is there any support for the Cat’s Eye USB 3560 device? Upcoming?
Seems like a nifty device to hack some how. See http://www.vboxcomm.com/product3.htm#4 Can't find out - does it have onboard hardware to do decoding?
But price and availability are good here in Chicagoland. It is $50 at MicroCenter and comes with a SnapStream Firefly remote and receiver (which I think I found the codes for support? - http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Snapstream_Firefly ) But it says for Fedora.
- No support (see http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/ATSC_USB_Devices; though, given you created the product page, I think you might have found this link after you posted here first). As for future support - would depend upon what components it uses -- someone needs to open one up and find out first.
Its a software decoding device
2. Will the Fedora codes for the SnapStream work in MythBuntu? Are there any tricks/conversions i have to do?
- No idea about the remote. Try the mythtv mail list (can search for the answer first here: http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/)
- Note, in future, use the mail list or #irc for support questions etc -- the wiki is (1) too low traffic and (2) we want to reserve the wiki just for information dissemination
Thanks in advance,