Archived:TerraTec Cinergy HT PCI-V4L
- PCI interface
- Hybrid card, supporting both analog and DVB-T.
- Philips SAA7133 chipset for analog (actually the chip is marked as SAA7131E, but seems compatible).
- Analog tuner: tda8290+75
- Philips TDA10046H chipset for digital.
- TV in, Composite video in, S-Video in, audio out
- Radio (untested)
- Remote control (untested)
00:09.0 0480: 1131:7133 (rev d1) Subsystem: 153b:1175 Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 11 Memory at fa020000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2K] Capabilities:  Power Management version 2
How to make it work
- Tested under vanilla 126.96.36.199, but should work with earlier kernels, too.
options saa7134 card=96 tuner=54
- For Ubuntu 6.10 card=96 doesn't work, use card=83.
- Also seems to work with card=94
- Also 55, 81 and 88 work, but will make firmware upload for DVB fail.
- Remember to load the saa7134-alsa module, too.
- For DVB-T you will need the saa7134-dvb module as well.
- For newer drivers no options needed, DVB-T also works. Tested with drivers v4l-dvb-experimental (hg-tree) from www.mcentral.de
If you use the latest v4l drivers no module option is needed. DVB-T also works. Analog sound in Mythtv is a little bit complicated to get working. AFAIK the only way to get decent sound is to set the Codec as Uncompressed in Setup -> Setup -> TV Settings -> Recording Profiles -> Software Encoders (v4l based) -> Live TV.
mplayer tv:// -tv driver=v4l2:device=/dev/video0:normid=1:chanlist=europe-west
- tvtime also works
For DVB: Kaffeine with xine works perfect. Scanning for channels in kaffeine also works out of the box.