If you find a bug please report it on:
Please include all relevant information (what hardware, what environment) and try to provide a simple test case, as this makes it much easier to track down the actual problem. A good problem report should include:
- a note of whether you're using the built in kernel drivers supplied by your distro or if you have installed the v4l-dvb driver set
- identification of the device
- the output of lspci -vnn
- the relevant portions of your dmesg log showing module probing and/or tuning. It also nice to add audio_debug options to modules, tuner_debug option to tuner module and debug option to tda9887, and then provide the dmesg output.
- Television standard for your country.
- Exact sequence of actions that causes your problem.
Generally, "your problem" will likely be related to an app or the driver, or a combination of the two. It isn't always easy to tell where the exact problem lies. A big help is to check each part with various tools (for example, with analogue devices, you can try those in the V4L Test Suite).
Lastly, if you have an idea how to fix this bug please include the Bugfix in your email message!