Revision as of 10:09, 28 January 2015 by Wirbel (delete German part of page. delete supported operating systems (Linux only here..))
- Dual DVB-S/S2 tuner, plus up to three additional (optional) extension modules.
- Modular system
- may connect up to 3 expansion cards (additional Dual Tuners or CI)
- DVB-S/S2 (DuoFlex S2) and/or DVB-C/T/T2 (DuoFlex C/T/T2), or CI (Flex CI) in any combination
- PCIe x1 to x16 slot
- ultra low profile
- Full height bracket included; 4 tuners can be mounted on just 1 PCI bracket.
- DiSeC 2.0 Support
- Unicable® SCR / Cenelec En50494
- up to 8 tuners via 1 antenna cable
- CI with MTD technology (optional)
- MTD (Multi Transponder Decrypting): only 1 CAM is needed to decrypt 4 encrypted TV channels.
- View 1 encrypted program while recording up to 3 others.
- MTD saves the extra cost of buying multiple CI cards, CAMs and Smart Cards. Only 1 CI with 1 CAM and 1 Smart Card needed.
- NOTE: Not all CAMs support this feature. Compatible CAMs can be found on vendor website.
- Green IT, Power consumption only ≈ 3 watts
- Linux® Support
- MADE in GERMANY, designed and produced to European standards, DIN EN/ISO 9001:2000
- Satellite features:
- Symbol Rate: up to 45Msps DVB-S2
- LNB Power: +14VDC or +18VDC without external power supply (up to 500mA)
- 950 MHz .. 2150 MHz
- DVB FEC: (Auto Spectral Detection)
- Modulation QPSK/8PASK
- Full DiSeqC 2.X support
- Unicablec® compliant:
- SCR / Cenelec EN 50494 (Unicable®)
- Connect up to 8 tuners via one antenna cable with Unicable®/SCR/CENELEC En50494 compliant LNB or Multiswitch.
- Standard connectors:
- L-band input connector (supports power to LNB)
- Environmental standards:
- RoHS conform
- WEEE DE 99353762 Power consumption:
- PCIe compliant
- 1,8 Amp max. via 12V, LNB power
- ≈ 3 watts without LNB power
- System requirements:
- one free PCIe slot (x1 up to x16)
- 6,181 x 2,165 x 0,551 inches