DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Express
It is not supported under Linux. However, experimental support for the DVB-T side is available (see below for details).
Able to deliver one analogue channel and one digital channel simultaneously or 2 digital channels. High definition resolution is 1920 x 1080. Features a power switch pass-through to allow it to turn the host system on automatically.
- 2 x Xceive 3008ACQ (tuner IC)
- 2 x Intel WJCE6353 (digital demodulator)
- Conexant CX23885 (A/V Decoder / PCIe bridge)
- Pericom P15C.... (switch)
- PIC16F73 (external audio adc ? -- its used as such on the Fusion5 RT (note- the PIC16F73 is currently unsupported under Linux, so audio from external analog sources (a/v inputs) will not work); or maybe its being used for remote control (although that might be natively handled by the cx23885)?; or maybe its being used in conjunction with RTC duty ?)
- some Atmel eeproms
- some others (RF switch)...
Text for components not legible in main image:
- X511 : 4.000000 KONY 0703
- X301 : 28.636360 KONY 0703
- X951,X901 : KONY 0716Y 20.480
- X701,X801 : 32.000 KDK 7D
- X511 : 4.000000 KONY 0703
- U501 : ANW S688H
- U231 : ABE 632
- U221,U411 : AXH704
04:00.0 0400: 14f1:8852 (rev 02) Subsystem: 18ac:db78 Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 32 bytes Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 18 Region 0: Memory at fe800000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2M] Capabilities:  Express Endpoint IRQ 0 Device: Supported: MaxPayload 128 bytes, PhantFunc 0, ExtTag- Device: Latency L0s <64ns, L1 <1us Device: AtnBtn- AtnInd- PwrInd- Device: Errors: Correctable- Non-Fatal- Fatal- Unsupported- Device: RlxdOrd+ ExtTag- PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop+ Device: MaxPayload 128 bytes, MaxReadReq 512 bytes Link: Supported Speed 2.5Gb/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Port 0 Link: Latency L0s <2us, L1 <4us Link: ASPM Disabled RCB 64 bytes CommClk+ ExtSynch- Link: Speed 2.5Gb/s, Width x1 Capabilities:  Power Management version 2 Flags: PMEClk- DSI+ D1+ D2+ AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0+,D1+,D2+,D3hot+,D3cold-) Status: D0 PME-Enable- DSel=0 DScale=0 PME- Capabilities:  Vital Product Data Capabilities: [a0] Message Signalled Interrupts: 64bit+ Queue=0/0 Enable- Address: 0000000000000000 Data: 0000
Making it Work
There is currently no in kernel drivers for the device. However, the card's digital functionality is supported in a test tree available here: http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~chrisp/Linux-DVB/DVICO/
Experimental Driver Test Results
- Successful tuning of 1080i channel on Asus P5K Mobo, CentOS 5.0 with kernel upgrade to 2.6.23 and experimental driver http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~chrisp/Linux-DVB/DVICO. Now testing IR operation.
Sample kernel output
insert relevant output from dmesg here