Difference between revisions of "Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2250"
m (Added category: ATSC PCIe Cards)
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
Revision as of 00:55, 12 May 2009
Dual hybrid digital/analog tuners, low profile.
- Single slot PCI Express (PCIe) X1 board, half height.
- Two analog tuners, each with their own hardware encoders
- Two digital TV receivers for ATSC or clear QAM
- Dual built-in hardware MPEG-2 encoders.
- Pair of NXP TDA18271HD tuner chips.
Could someone who has this card please take a good look at the board and list all the chips here?
Could someone who has the board please take high resolution photographs and insert them here ?
Making it Work
The windows driver and linux firmware extraction scripts are up on http://www.steventoth.net/linux/hvr22xx
provide the details of where the drivers and patches and necessary tools are available ... this means you
Drivers were being worked on, but development was put on ice for reasons which were not explained at the time. Fortunately work has now restarted: see http://www.steventoth.net/blog/products/hvr-2250/ .
Sample Kernel Output
provide the relevant portion of dmesg here