Dual hybrid digital/analog tuners, low profile.
- Single slot PCI Express (PCIe) X1 board, half height.
- Two analog tuners, each with their own hardware encoders
- Two digital TV receivers for ATSC or clear QAM
- Dual built-in hardware MPEG-2 encoders.
- Pair of NXP TDA18271HD tuner chips.
Could someone who has this card please take a good look at the board and list all the chips here?
Could someone who has the board please take high resolution photographs and insert them here ?
Making it Work
is there any firmware specific information for this device? if so, list it here ... this means you
Perhaps check inside the Windows driver .zip files available here : http://hauppauge.com/site/support/support_hvr2250.html.
provide the details of where the drivers and patches and necessary tools are available ... this means you
Sample Kernel Output
provide the relevant portion of dmesg here