LifeView TV Walker Twin DVB-T (LR540)
LifeView manufacture a variety of TV receivers for the consumer market and for OEMs (including the LR534 for Packard Bell).
LifeView TV Walker Twin | DVB-T USB Receiver
USB id: 10fd:0514 (cold - before firmware download) USB id: 10fd:0513 (warm - after firmware download)
Contains 2 tuners and 2 demodulators, and 1 remote control.
Works in kaffeine; dvbstream does not work (or wrong settings)
- Coming soon
LifeView LR534 mini-PCIe card
Status: Supported using the driver for LifeView TV Walker Twin below
USB id: 10fd:0513
Contains 1 tuner TDA8275 and 1 demodulator TDA10046. No remote control.
LifeView LR535 mini-PCIe card
Status: Unknown - seeking information and pictures
USB id: 10fd:0535
- Coming soon
- ULi M9206
- TDA 10046A (2 of them in the TV Walker Twin)
- TDA 8275a (2 of them in the TV Walker Twin)
- m920x experimental tree from http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mkrufky/m920x
- firmware dvb-usb-tvwalkert.fw from http://www.nick-andrew.net/LifeView/
Supported and mostly working. Things which work include:
- Device is recognised and two tuners and two demodulators are attached
- Can play video streams using Kaffeine
- Remote control initialisation and codes have been determined
Things which may not work include:
- "scan" only finds some transponders (for Nick Andrew, at least)
- Have not successfully used dvbstream yet
The M9206 chip handles two demodulators and two tuners.
The demodulators are located at i2c addresses 0x10 and 0x16.
The tuners are located at i2c addresses 0xc0 and 0xc2.
Also, the device is probed twice, so it ends up as 4 adapters: /dev/dvb/adapter0 .. adapter3.
People who own such a device
Feel free to add yourself here, testers will always be needed!
|Nick Andrew||nick-linuxtv at nick-andrew dot net|
|Ketrox||ketrox at no-limitz dot org|